Monday, March 1, 2010

No Sign of Progress

Finding a way to present my questions to each group involved requires that I make each question distinguished from the others without being irrelevant or rhetorical. If each question is answered sufficiently with its specific content in mind, a general statement or idea might be drawn or concluded. To get the best response from the most people I've decided to present all my questions individually in sequence they are presented in my original post, and using a different method for each.

I'm inquiring sixteen questions from college members, community members, and the leaders of our state at different levels. I will make a new post when I pose each question and comment after getting responses. There will be new questions posted every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm not a pro at writing correspondence, conducting surveys, or extracting information from professionals in their field in attempt to expose a fault. In order to elicit honest and hopefully revealing answers I will not present any of my questioning in a suggestive way. Although together the questioning itself is suggestive of failure by the proprietors of our society.

The introduction of each form of inquisition will begin with a brief introduction of myself follwed by my status at the college and the statement that the question is to satisfy a necessary portion required to complete a scientific study. I will mention Gil's home telephone number for those who feel strongly to express themselves in response to being questioned. An invitation for comments to the blog will also conclude each so to open the door for comments from those most involved in the study. Thanks for your patience while I have debated which approach to use.

1 comment:

  1. I've posted my first question this evening to be sent tomorrow to our senators and representatives. You can view the letter I'm sending through the Budget Questions blog on the sidebar. All of my questions will include the address for the Budget Questions blog so that responses may be made directly to the blog. I will only post questions on the BQ sidebar blog. The development and results of my study will be posted on this page.

    ReplyDelete